Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » how to call multiple canvas through menus
how to call multiple canvas through menus [message #122348] Mon, 06 June 2005 02:00 Go to next message
Nilesh Kunte
Hi,
I have a form named pur_dtl in which i have created multiple canvases and data blocks. all the canvas are performing a specified tasks in the same form.
For example,
Form pur_dtl, canvas 1. details about indents.
Form pur_dtl, canvas 2. details of quotations.
Form pur_dtl, canvas 3. details of purchase orders.
Form pur_dtl, canvas 4. details of challans.
etc.
I have created a menu called mnu_pur_dtl which has items
1. indents.
2. quotations.
3. purchase orders.
4. challans.

what i require is that when i click on the menu item "indents", my "canvas 1" should be displayed, when i click on the menu item "quotations" my "canvas 2" should be displayed, when i click on the menu item "purchase orders" my "canvas 3" should be executed, when i click on the menu item "challans" then my "canvas 4" should be displayed and executed. And so forth.

what should I write in the menu items that i will get the desired results.

Note that I have all the Content Canvases only. and the form name is same for all the canvases.

Your valuable suggestions required as soon as possible.

Nilesh Kunte.

Re: how to call multiple canvas through menus [message #122368 is a reply to message #122348] Mon, 06 June 2005 03:47 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
You could set a parameter, call the form , and let the WNFI process the parameter and decide where to go.

Alternatively, have you thought of using TABs on a single canvas?

David
Previous Topic: How to open an Excel file with Password?
Next Topic: Doubt in tree
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 20:35:24 CDT 2024