Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Checkboxes being ticked by default when they shouldn't be
Checkboxes being ticked by default when they shouldn't be [message #143848] Sun, 23 October 2005 07:11 Go to next message
adamjsawyer
I have a form and there are eight checkboxes on it. In the server model I set the default to N. WHen i insert the records in the web form it still ticks them all (they cannot be entered by the user). To try and fix it, I set the Initial Value in forms builder to N, but its still checking them. I checked the properties in form builder, and checked is Y, and unchecked is N. What can I do to fix this - I am not allowed to regenerate from server model again, so I must fix the error either in sql plus or form builder.

please help
adam
icon14.gif  Re: Checkboxes being ticked by default when they shouldn't be [message #143853 is a reply to message #143848] Sun, 23 October 2005 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adamjsawyer
Sokay it seems to have resolved itself somehow - stoopid form builder just wasn't compiling my changes Mad
Re: Checkboxes being ticked by default when they shouldn't be [message #143897 is a reply to message #143853] Mon, 24 October 2005 00:28 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
What have you got for 'other values'? I guess that you are using Forms 6i and have been pressing Compile (Control-K) and not Compile All (Control-Shift-K) before doing the Generate (Control-T). Just get used to doing a Ctrl-Shft-K EVERYTIME before you do a Ctrl-T.

David
Previous Topic: query status (merged)
Next Topic: design error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 01:38:17 CDT 2024