Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » calender in Form
calender in Form [message #170331] Wed, 03 May 2006 06:23 Go to next message
IATOOR

Sir,

when i am using developer 1.2 we can use this facility in Forms we can use calender just one click ok it and calender was running succesfully.

but when we moved in 10g developer . now we are facing this problem calender is not running in form.

please help me boc we have lots of form like that. i need it . pls

if anyone have a sample form in 10g then pls send me. i will be very greatfull to u.

i am waiting ur ans sir. pls help me

imran ahmad toor
pakistan.
Re: calender in Form [message #170535 is a reply to message #170331] Thu, 04 May 2006 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Please describe what you mean by Developer 1.2

Search this forum for 'calendar', there are numerous threads convering this subject.

David
Re: calender in Form [message #170724 is a reply to message #170535] Thu, 04 May 2006 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IATOOR

Dear Sir,

i mean to say that when i was using old version of developer 2.1 when calender in form running very well and now i convert all forms is 6i developer all forms are running very well but sir calender is not running in form.

when i was using old version of developer 2.1 i was just click on the button and calender is open and we can easily select required date or month. i hope u will understand what i want to say.

please if You have any sample form which is using calender then please send me i will be very thankfull to u boc i have lots of form which is using calender .

your faithfully,

Imran ahmad Toor
Re: calender in Form [message #170728 is a reply to message #170331] Thu, 04 May 2006 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahmad_uaf

Hello,
First search the Forum for ur question and then Asking.
Any way this is ur form which is implement in 10G using Scott/tiger schema.
On hire date press Enter key The Canleder will show.
Regards,
Ahmad
Re: calender in Form [message #170730 is a reply to message #170728] Fri, 05 May 2006 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IATOOR

Dear Ahmad!

Assalam-o-Alaikum !

i am very thankfull to you for giving me your valuable time.

Sir i download your calender_form but i am so sorry i am using 6i developer so that this form is not running of my side. pls help me if u convert in 6i . thanks

i am very glad to know that u are also a pakistani.

bye i am waiting ur help.
Re: calender in Form [message #170819 is a reply to message #170730] Fri, 05 May 2006 05:36 Go to previous message
ahmad_uaf

Walikum salam !!
No Matter.
Just copy all the components from my forms like canvases,progamm units , Visual Attribute groups, ............etc and paste in newly build form in 6i and then run the form .
It will Work.
Regards,
Ahmad
Previous Topic: Read_Registry
Next Topic: property rest on item disable
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 06:26:44 CDT 2024