Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » I'm new and need help !!!!
I'm new and need help !!!! [message #174369] Sun, 28 May 2006 16:39 Go to next message
albalaji
I have oracle database 10g and oracle devloper form 10g ...
i build my form but when i try to run it It is alwys give me a smmal yellow bar and ask my to allwoed blocaked content then when i gree it run berfect BUT BUT When i create onther module and run it it give a message on IE LIKE"

<html> <head> ORACLE FORMS.</head>
<body onload="document.pform.submit();" >
<form name="pform" action="http://albalaji:8889/forms90/f90servlet" method="POST">
<input type="hidden" name="form" value="D:\my_test\ord5.fmx">
<input type="hidden" name="userid" value="TEST/123@prod">
<input type="hidden" name="obr" value="yes">
<input type="hidden" name="array" value="YES">
</form> </body></html> "

PLS help me
Re: I'm new and need help !!!! [message #174524 is a reply to message #174369] Mon, 29 May 2006 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Please reread your posts and remove all of the 'typos'. If you can't be bothered checking you post why should we be bothered to read it!

Is this your first form? Are you able to run the 'test' form? What operating system are you using?

David
Re: I'm new and need help !!!! [message #174591 is a reply to message #174369] Tue, 30 May 2006 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
albalaji
No , For First time When i run my form it is run perfectly without any errors BUT when i create another form and re run it it's give me a blank page with a statments as (HTML tags)as bellow...
My OS windows xp SP2...

Re: I'm new and need help !!!! [message #174598 is a reply to message #174591] Tue, 30 May 2006 00:58 Go to previous message
Maaher
Have you tried adding your own http://albalaji site as a trusted site? It seems to me that this is a Internet Explorer issue.

MHE
Previous Topic: no need parameter form in roport
Next Topic: prevent delete when details exist (merged)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 07:25:08 CDT 2024