Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » PRINTING INVOICE FROM ENTRY FORM
PRINTING INVOICE FROM ENTRY FORM [message #177251] Tue, 13 June 2006 11:49 Go to next message
starazam
hI.
I am new to developer 6i as well as to this forum. I tried to get a answer of my question by searching this forum. but cant find any.

I am creating a invoice generation program for a point of sale software. I want to enable the user to save & print the invoice after entry of records in the sale invoice form. I want to enable printing on invoice form. and don't want to navigate user to first generate a report and then printing it.

Please let me know about the procedure and code. I think logic is to generate a behind the screen report of invoice and then giving a behind the screen print command. if this how can i acheive that........

thanks in advance
Re: PRINTING INVOICE FROM ENTRY FORM [message #177661 is a reply to message #177251] Fri, 16 June 2006 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Is your Application Server running on Windows or Unix? Does your system produce any other batch reports? Like Monday morning reports or a report that runs overnight. Have you studied how they do these other reports?

David
Re: PRINTING INVOICE FROM ENTRY FORM [message #197387 is a reply to message #177251] Wed, 11 October 2006 02:04 Go to previous message
shahidmughal

hi

try the following

DECLARE
pl_id ParamList;

BEGIN

Add_Parameter(pl_id, 'PARAMFORM', TEXT_PARAMETER, 'NO');
Add_Parameter(pl_id, 'DESTYPE', TEXT_PARAMETER, 'PRINTER');

Run_Product(REPORTS, 'report_name.REP', SYNCHRONOUS, RUNTIME,
FILESYSTEM, Pl_id,'NULL');

END;

regards