Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Manipulate files and folders with Oracle Forms
Manipulate files and folders with Oracle Forms [message #191328] Tue, 05 September 2006 14:47 Go to next message
nunoandrecorreia
Hi.

I’m developing a small digital library with oracle forms 6i and 9i.

I have a folder structure mapped into a virtual structure that I keep in the data base. Is there any way to me to manipulate the folder structure with oracle forms, so that the match between the physical folder structure and the data base folder structure could be done automatically? The main object is to create/delete, in the server, folders and to delete files in the same folders. The server is in Windows and the form is running in web.

Thanks,

Nuno Correia
Re: Manipulate files and folders with Oracle Forms [message #191766 is a reply to message #191328] Fri, 08 September 2006 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sandeepk7

Use D2kUTIL library to manupulate the folders and file.
you are running your forms in web, if you will use D2KUTIL user can manage the files on server such as creating new folder, file on server. If you wants to manupulate the folders and files on Client Machine then use WEBUTIL Library to manage.

Sandy
Re: Manipulate files and folders with Oracle Forms [message #192128 is a reply to message #191766] Mon, 11 September 2006 02:37 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Use 'd2kwutil' in Forms 6i and 'web_util' in Forms 9i and 10g.

David
Previous Topic: showing the colums of a table in list item of forms 6i & showing fields of a table in list item
Next Topic: Dynamic Procedure Calling
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 10:34:02 CDT 2024