Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » how to make odbc connection & external data source (merged)
how to make odbc connection & external data source (merged) [message #194151] Thu, 21 September 2006 00:30 Go to next message
annu-agi1

hi experts ..

i want to ask a question .. how to make a external data connection in live mode... i m working on Ora 9i with dev.6i. My form contain some feilds and list of values .. here i need to populate some list of values from FOXPRO 2.6 dbf file ..while i already connected to my oracle table and other record groups also populated ..
in that case what should i do ... i dont want to migrate the data just i want to collect the data from these sources ..any suggetions and help would be appriciatable ..

how to make odbc connection [message #194153 is a reply to message #194151] Thu, 21 September 2006 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
annu-agi1

hi experts ..

how to make odbc connection to access access or foxpro data files from developer 6i.. i m not fimilier to odbc connection making .. thats why step by step help would be very help full ..

regards.
Re: external data source [message #194199 is a reply to message #194151] Thu, 21 September 2006 02:55 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Use the ODBC facility to connect a form to another data source.

Search this forum for 'odbc'. Also review the Forms web site.

David
Previous Topic: urgent!!!!how to paste tabular records into a tabular block....
Next Topic: its urgent
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 11:43:19 CDT 2024