Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Little help
icon11.gif  Little help [message #194911] Tue, 26 September 2006 02:28 Go to next message
Law78
Hi,

I'm very new to Oracle Forms Builder, so I've a little question for you and I hope you can answer me , and of course sorry for my newbie questions Smile

1) In the tree menu (object browser), under trigger, near the trigger's name sometimes I've a red arrows on the incon (see the attach file). What's the meaning of ? Update : red arrows meaning a inherit from another object (it's right? How can I see the parent object ?), but I don't understand what's the meaning of inherit for a trigger (?!?!) while I can understand a inherit for a "visual" object so I can inherit font,size,etc... .

2) Where I can found some usefull information about development tool ? Update : I've read some topics about ...

Thank you, and sorry my bad english Sad
  • Attachment: trigger.JPG
    (Size: 6.11KB, Downloaded 681 times)

[Updated on: Tue, 26 September 2006 03:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Little help [message #195344 is a reply to message #194911] Thu, 28 September 2006 02:31 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Thanks for trying to save space by having a small attachment - unfortunately, I can't read it.

Nearly any Oracle Forms object can be inherited - have a look at the object library in the reference manual (look at the sticky for this forum for links to Oracle's Forms web site). If you inherit an item then you can also inherit any triggers that are associated with that item.

David
Previous Topic: CALL_FORM
Next Topic: ASP.NET
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 11:38:54 CDT 2024