Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » using cursor with procedure
using cursor with procedure [message #219618] Thu, 15 February 2007 03:22 Go to next message
wreyaz

Can any one of you help me to solve this problem:
I just build one sample application to generate payroll & it is working fine. In that application i have one form with four text items to pass parameters (:month, :year, :eno1 & :eno2), one display icon (:sts) to display the status & one push button (to generate payroll).

Now, i want to use Stored procedure instead of writing the coding on when-Button-Pressed trigger.
I want to create this procedure in the database so that i can call this procedure in the application to get the result.

I tried a lot to create procedure my self but i stuck at the cursor. I did not know how to use use the cursor with the procedure.

The code which i am using to generate the payroll is herewith attached.

Can any one help me to build the required cursor & precedure & send back to me on reyazw@hotmail.com.

regards.
  • Attachment: Gen_sal.txt
    (Size: 5.80KB, Downloaded 1416 times)
Re: using cursor with procedure [message #224917 is a reply to message #219618] Thu, 15 March 2007 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Have you solved your problem?

David
Re: using cursor with procedure [message #225075 is a reply to message #224917] Sat, 17 March 2007 00:39 Go to previous message
wreyaz

yes David, i solve the problem...
thanks a lot..
Previous Topic: Icons are not displaying at run time in 10G
Next Topic: Error on calendar
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 15:40:54 CDT 2024